Saturday, November 22, 2008

Craft Day at Grandma E's

Ashley and Courtney really look forward to their annual craft day with Grandma Edington. They can hardly sleep the night before, Christmas. . . no problem. . . but craft day it's a different story. Grandma always has so many fun projects for them. They love the chance to spend the day with her, go to lunch, and hang out with cousins. They made these t-shirts and scarves.

Lunch at Pizza Hut. Great Grandma Deaver comes to craft day too!

The finished projects. Looks like they were busy! I don't know how they got so much done in one morning.
I'm glad the kids have Grandma's who spend time and make such fun memories with them!
And wow, "baking day" is almost here!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love how all of their crafts are laid out. It looks like a ridiculous amount of things:). That's my mom for you!

    ReplyDelete