This one is all about 8's I guess.
8 favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. Next Food Network Star (at least Ashley, Courtney & I had fun cheering for Kelsey last season)
4. I liked the first 3 seasons of 24 (watched them on DVD). Haven't wanted to invest the time past that.
5. I don't have 8 shows that I watch . . .
8 things I did yesterday: (actually Thursday-it's taken awhile to finish this)
1. Took Ashley & Courtney to piano lessons
2. Filled several bags for the DI
3. Spent quite a bit of time cleaning out the "craft" room
4. Started inventorying our food storage--realized that 3 out of five indoor closets in the house are more than 50% used for food storage. The other 2 bedrooms have their share too. Also the entertainment center holds it, hmmm... where else--downstairs bathroom cupboard under the sink. It's crazy. No wonder we put so much other stuff in the garage.
5. Walked to Coldstone with Tom--had to--our coupon was about to expire.
6. Made dinner & listened to complaints about how asparagus makes one of my children want to throw up if they are even near it. :)
7. Helped kids with homework.
8. Enjoyed the fall weather in Las Vegas.
8 things to look forward to:
1. Date night with Tom.
2. Spending time with extended family.
3. Saturday runs with Tom.
4. The Great Santa Run (It's Dec. 6th if you want to come!)
5. Breakfast, lunch & dinner
6. Our good friends are moving down the street from us this month!
7. Doing family stuff on Saturdays
8. Sunday naps
Eight favorite restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Zabbas
4. Macayos
5. Red Robin
6. Olive Garden
7. Pizza Factory (St. George) or Brick Oven (in Provo)
8. BYU Creamery (for milkshakes)
8 things on my wish list:
1. To take the kids on some fun family vacations.
2. A good pocket size camera (I had one but it got dropped :(
3. To have my Christmas decorations magically put themselves up and put themselves away. (I like having them up, but dread the task.)
4. Do a sprint triathalon (one day)
5. Do a challenging hike every summer, get Tom to come with me
6. Serve a mission with Tom
7. Have my kids turn out OK
8. Be caught up on laundry, ironing, mending, organzing, cleaning, home repairs, yard maintenance etc. all at the same time :)
I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I don't think I can come up with 8 that haven't already been tagged, so you are off the hook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment