The "K" is what Tom calls the Annual Report he does at work. As of yesterday it was done! That means we'll be seeing more of Tom for the next couple weeks than we have for the last few months. Then it'll be time to start the "Q" (the quarterly). It kinda reminds me of how it felt at the end of tax season when he was doing that.
We went out to celebrate for Family Home Evening last night. Jason's Deli has kids eat free on Monday nights. We felt a little guilty when we left when comparing how many meals we got with how much we paid ($16 for a family of 6 is pretty cheap & that includes the frozen yogurt :)
He'll be taking a couple days off to get the garden going and catch up on some yard work. I'm looking forward to having him around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! HOw great to have Tom home for a few days. I am very impressed with your bargain dinner! That's great!
ReplyDeleteWe also went to Jason's Deli! We just found out about it this week. So exciting! Josh and I split a meal, so ours was under $8! CRAZY! I am so glad you'll get to see a little more of Tom!
ReplyDeleteWell congrats Tom! and way to go on dinner. $16.00 for 6; that's awesome!!! Octomom should go there...can you imagen the deal she'll get? I wonder if there's a limit on kids you can have???
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to hear from you. We actully were planning on coming up again this year, but My husband's family owns two house boats and we get a steal for a whole week of fun at Lake Powell. It just happens to fall on that weekend this year. We will miss the fun though.
ReplyDelete