Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May

It's been awhile. . .

May has been a month of concerts, assemblies, spelling bees, end of the year projects. . . lot's of things going on at the schools.
Ashley's Spring Orchestra Concert
She's enjoying the violin. I like hearing her practice (sometimes it's what wakes me up at 6am or so).

Courtney's Choir Performance at UNLV
We've been so lucky to have such an awesome music teacher at Cartwright. Courtney's had some great opportunities this year.

This beautiful girl had her 11th birthday!
She is our singer/dancer/future American Idol auditioner so she got a microphone for her b-day.

Logan and Matthew were there to help if needed.
Somehow this became the present spot. It's where you sit to open them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. From Olivia:
    I love you, what are you doing? I like your pictures. I'm glad Courtney had a fun birthday.
    From Stephanie:
    What a great 'open the gifts' spot. How fun to see those musical girls in the performance pictures. Brooklyn is finally beginning piano lessons next week. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ashley on your hard work in orchestra! Way to sing your heart out Courtney! And Happy Birthday to the girl who looks like and acts like she belongs to me! Wish you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a lot going on. That's great to see that the girls are keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete