Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another favorite Halloween Tradition

Another thing we love about Halloween is the party Tom's sister Kristin throws every year. She is a great party hostess--great with decorating, food, games, cute invitations & everything else. She keeps it moving along and keeps her energy going high. It's amazing. It's really fun to see what everyone dresses up as. They come up with some great costumes--lots of creativity! I'm kind of the poor sport about dressing up. Once I get all the kids ready I'm done with costumes--I know it's a bad excuse. Here's some photos from past years. (I hope no one minds me putting up their pictures-let me know if you do & I'll take them out)

Courtney, Logan, Ben, Madison, & Eli (cousins)

Tom's Aunt Vicki and his Mom (They always have awesome, matching costumes)
Kristin (Tom's sister, the hostess) and Josh

Kristin & Jim (Tom's brother)

(I'd share more but it seems like if I do more than 4 photos in a post it takes WAY too long and they don't show up & I get confused easily besides :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the edington family traditions - that is so awesome to have such fun traditions to carry on to the next generation. i can't believe how little the girls looked in those cookie pictures - they have grown up so much!

    ReplyDelete