My friend Sarah (http://www.sarahbarlow.blogspot.com/) tagged me. She used to be my behind the wall neighbor. I don't know if I've ever met anyone with as many good friends as her who can still manage to keep in touch and hang out with all of them. She's a great story teller too. I don't remember all the rules but I think I was supposed to link to her and then list 6 random facts about myself, so here goes:
1. I'm slightly on the obsessive/compulsive side when it comes it checking and double checking that doors and windows are locked.
2. I can't make it through an issue of the BYU Alumni magazine without crying at least once. I know that's weird, but I love that place. I have so many great memories of my time there and friends I made. Thank goodness I still live with my favorite BYU friend :)
3. Late afternoon is my least favorite time of day. It seems like that's when there's the most chaos--the homework, chauferring, dinner preparations, nagging about chores (I need to change that), the house that was straightened while everyone was at school gets quickly messed up, etc.
4. I'm doing WAY better this year about getting the family to church on time.
5. What I've learned about myself from the analyze-your-personality-type book phase we went through in book club this year: My love languages are quality time & words of affirmation and my personality color is blue (motivated by intimacy, as in relationships) with some white. Wish I had a little yellow--they are the fun ones. :)
6. I need ideas for a Halloween costume (is that a random fact?) It has to be no more than $10 and require no more than 3 minutes to get together--I may stretch it to 5. How's that for requirements?
So, if you're reading consider yourself tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i guess it's good to know more things about ya' ;)
ReplyDeletereal simple had an feature on really simple cheap costumes. i am not sure when it was maybe a couple days ago. perhaps you can find it on their website.
have a good weekend!
YAY! I totally laughed out loud at the Alumni magazine. I think that's endearing, and I am really glad you live with your favorite friend, too, even if it's not over our back wall. We sure miss the spotlighting.
ReplyDelete