Ashley, Courtney & I look forward to our annual girl's overnighter in St. George. We see a play at Tuachan on Friday and shop on Saturday before driving home. We liked Annie. I was a little disappointed that the musical didn't have all the songs from the movie. We had the sound track I think when I was young and I can still remember all the lyrics much to Ashley & Courtney's annoyance.
Ashley didn't get glasses, well at least not prescription--these are a "fashion statement." The new braces however are real. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The girls and I have an annual "girls day" before school starts every year. I hope these are the things they remember when they get older. Gabby has the "fashion" glasses too. lol.
ReplyDeleteAshley's glasses are HILARIOUS! Love you girl, but I am gonna giggle if you come 'round here with those!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tradition, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I like the glasses, and the braces! I always wanted glasses... never got my wish.
ReplyDelete