Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Cub-Scout

Another reason his 8th b-day was a milestone. . . now he's a Cub Scout.
Logan is super excited about it.
Logan & his good friend Jacob turned 8 within a week of each other so this was the first pack meeting for both of them. They both earned their Bobcat and swimming belt loop.
Getting his Bobcat award:
I have a full-size scout too! :)
Tom's been serving with the YM in our ward for the past almost year now. He enjoys it and a big part of it is scouting. He went to a few weekends of training this summer. I'm not sure who likes getting scout badges & beads more--Tom or Logan? ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. omggodness...that was funny when he wore his uniform to dinner. Poor thing...I'm glad that you were able to convince him to, it was good entertainment. Lots of jokesters in this family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Hah! Love Tom's fancy-pants uniform. He really knows how to put it all out there. Congratulations Logan! You have lots to live up to with your Foxy (or is it owl?) Dad!

    ReplyDelete