(None of these catch-up posts are really in order)
Logan turned 8 this summer. He decorated his own cake with his favorite thing! I forgot to buy birthday candles so we had to make do.
We celebrated by going to see "Up" in 3-D. The movie was even better because it was free. (I found a deal on cereal a few months ago & if you bought 10 boxes you got 2 free movie passes to any movie/anytime. So we've enjoyed a few free movies this summer and we're still working on our 6 month supply of cold cereal!)Logan turned 8 this summer. He decorated his own cake with his favorite thing! I forgot to buy birthday candles so we had to make do.

wow - lots of good times this summer so far! good to see all the pictures - i will have to go over to facebook to see all the others - your family seems to do all kinds of fun stuff! Logan looks so grown-up in his suit.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! It is crazy how fast these kiddos are growing up. It looks like he had a great birthday with lots of fun. When is his Baptism?
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool both getting the bake his own cake and getting additional chores. I bet the girls are happy about that.
ReplyDeleteThat candle cracks me up--it looks like something I have done before:). Happy Birthday Logan!!! You are a wonderful kid! Good luck with the dishes!
ReplyDeleteHi Amy...it was so fun to have you post a comment on my blog! I learned so much about scrapbooking from you and Jackie while in the Hacienda ward! I don't do as much scrapbooking now...so much is digital! But I really enjoy quilting and have loved having a quilt blog! Have a great day! Sherri
ReplyDelete