Everyone was excited to start school. The break was great, but we are ready for a routine again. They were all still in a great mood when I picked them up.
Ashley
Courtney
Logan
Matthew
Matthew didn't start preschool for another week but he wanted to pose for a picture--which is good since I didn't get one on HIS first day (poor 4th child). Bet you didn't know he wears glasses. At least some days. We can recommend a great eye doctor.
Hooray! I'm so excited to see the blog for your family! The girls are going to love this... now they can watch your kids events, even across the miles. Thanks for setting this up.
Life with six... does that mean you're pregnant with twins? Yikes. Too bad I won't be here to bring you dinner... :) Glad you took the jump into the blogging world, now maybe I'll have to do it.
Welcome! I hate to say this all exasperated-ly, but FINALLY! Now I can feel like a better friend to you :) The kids are darling and I am loving the Harry Potter-esque specs! PS. No grammar errors that I spied when reading, so A+.
Finally, now we get to enjoy the wonderful family pics and photography! The kids look great and excited for school. Matthew of course looks like he will keep you entertained while the others are in school.
Yeah Amy I knew you would come on over to our side. and an A+ from Sarah that's pretty good I think I got a D+, it took me months to recover. If your every taking picts of your kids on the first day of school and happen to see mine maybe you could snap some picts for me.
Hooray! I'm so excited to see the blog for your family! The girls are going to love this... now they can watch your kids events, even across the miles. Thanks for setting this up.
ReplyDeletewelcome to the blogging world :)
ReplyDeletesuch great and cute pics of the kids and your family adventures :)
Life with six... does that mean you're pregnant with twins? Yikes. Too bad I won't be here to bring you dinner... :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you took the jump into the blogging world, now maybe I'll have to do it.
Welcome! I hate to say this all exasperated-ly, but FINALLY! Now I can feel like a better friend to you :) The kids are darling and I am loving the Harry Potter-esque specs! PS. No grammar errors that I spied when reading, so A+.
ReplyDeleteCute blog! I love Matthew's glasses.
ReplyDeleteChrystie
Finally, now we get to enjoy the wonderful family pics and photography! The kids look great and excited for school. Matthew of course looks like he will keep you entertained while the others are in school.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Lookin good! Yeah, tell Angela now that they are moving they for sure have to do a blog!
ReplyDeleteYeah Amy I knew you would come on over to our side. and an A+ from Sarah that's pretty good I think I got a D+, it took me months to recover. If your every taking picts of your kids on the first day of school and happen to see mine maybe you could snap some picts for me.
ReplyDelete