AUGUST
Courtney went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Larsen all by herself
The kids and I joined her about 5 days later. We also got to spend time with Carrie, Sean, Ashlynn, Reagan, Alison, Brett, & Great Grandpa & Grandma Ehlert while we were there.
Spent a day at 7 Peaks with Alison

(Hoggle Zoo)
Courtney went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Larsen all by herself
The kids and I joined her about 5 days later. We also got to spend time with Carrie, Sean, Ashlynn, Reagan, Alison, Brett, & Great Grandpa & Grandma Ehlert while we were there.
Spent a day at 7 Peaks with Alison
(Hoggle Zoo)
(This Is the Place Pioneer Park)
Carrie & I hiked Mt. Timpanogas (14 mi. RT), gorgeous hike--waterfalls, huge meadows of wildflowers, amazing views, & nasty sunburns for both of us (thanks Mom, for watching all 6 kids so we could go)
Went to Colorado to see Bryn & Stephanie's family--had so much fun spending time with them and seeing where they live
(Enjoying the Colorado wildlife right behind the Larsen's house--this was a snake--the bunnies and deer were much cuter)
Set our family record for longest drive (Parker, CO to Vegas). The kids were really good, but poor Courtney got carsick driving through the Rocky Mountains.
Also in August:
Education Week at BYU (It was fun to catch up with my cousin Cami, be back in Provo--I get homesick for that place--wierd, I know, have Alison & Mom come to classes with me for a day, go to Carrie's for dinner--I still have good memories of the peach pie you made :)
Back to School

No comments:
Post a Comment