What we've been up to:
*Logan and Courtney started track break last week.
*Had a great Thanksgiving dinner at Tom's parents house. It was fun to spend the afternoon with family and enjoy the amazing food.
*Trying to finish up Christmas shopping, almost there. I'm hoping for this week.
*Tom took me b-day shopping and was very patient while I debated for way too long between 2 coats. I eventally had to use my life-line and make a call to decide which one. Thank goodnes for sisters :)
*Decorating the house and cleaning up
*Making gingerbread houses
*Not going to the gym for a week & feeling guilty about it
*Succumbing to the kids complaints that we never put up decorations or lights outside. Now we have a snowman on the lawn and they are thrilled.
*Watching too many episodes of the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon (that would be Matthew only)
*Baking day
*Eating too much, but not cooking anything good.
Lastly, a shout out goes to my niece, Eli for what I thought was the cutest turkey in the annual Thanksgiving Day turkey making contest.

Wish we were there for track break! You'll have to post a picture of the coat. Hope your lunch goes well. That is a good idea. I like the idea of an audition :)Fun to hear what you've been up to.
ReplyDeleteI want to see the coat, too. I love the thanksgiving pictures of the kids. It's so fun to see their cute and INDIVIDUAL personalities. I hope you had a great birthday! See you guys soon!
ReplyDelete