Well, not me yet, but Tom & Logan both crossed off one of their goals this week.

Tom wanted to run for 3 miles at an 8 minute per mile pace. He did it on Monday. Go Tom! The key, he said it sounded silly, but it worked. . . lengthening his stride. I was asleep when Tom did his run so I didn't get a picture of him. His shoes & stopwatch (it's not showing his time though) will have to do.
Logan's goal was learning to tie his shoes and this was the week. Maybe this should've been a goal 3 years ago, but when you can keep the same knot in your shoes for a year and just slip them on and off, it's hard to be movtivated. No picture of Logan's shoes. I've made it a blog policy, no more than one photo of dirty shoes per post.
Tom wanted to run for 3 miles at an 8 minute per mile pace. He did it on Monday. Go Tom! The key, he said it sounded silly, but it worked. . . lengthening his stride. I was asleep when Tom did his run so I didn't get a picture of him. His shoes & stopwatch (it's not showing his time though) will have to do.
Logan's goal was learning to tie his shoes and this was the week. Maybe this should've been a goal 3 years ago, but when you can keep the same knot in your shoes for a year and just slip them on and off, it's hard to be movtivated. No picture of Logan's shoes. I've made it a blog policy, no more than one photo of dirty shoes per post.

Glad it's not scratch and sniff... :) Way to go Tom and Logan!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tom and Logan!! Amy, you have such strict rules--LOL!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations! I love your rules, too, Amy. :) Thanks again for the great pictures you too!
ReplyDeleteTom,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the great run time. I noticed in the picture, your shoes were not tied. Oh well, perhaps that's a resolution Logan can help you with next year.